I am in Australia and gorgeous Americans we’re talking to me. 2 soldiers, I discovered they are Catfish. They felt good at first but both saying the same things. I blocked them before I had the chance to be ripped off. They were good. They keep the chat on you. Ask them questions and they don’t know a real answer but Yes or No. FB alerted me to it because one wanted to talk in messenger. One on what’s app. But the fb one was marked for being a scammer. On tv here they are warning Australians against these scammers ripping money from good Christian Women. Girls don’t fall for a fake photo and good looks.
Welcome to Crosspaths!
Crosspaths is the largest and most trusted Christian dating app connecting Christian Singles worldwide. Meeting someone outside of church and work has never been so easy! This Christian matchmaking dating app was developed with the latest technology to analyze thousands of profiles and provide the best matches for you. Download this free dating app for Christian Dating & Mingle: Search, match, and chat with Christian singles near you and find your Christian soulmate in a new way!
How does it work?
• Once you log-in, you can instantly start browsing Christian women and men near you
• Swipe Right or left on thousands of profiles who share the same Christian beliefs & faith in Jesus. Receive a match when you both swipe right!
• Have fun chatting instantly with your Christian matches and connect with new people every day
Enjoy Crosspaths Free Christian Dating app’s exclusive features:
• Filter based on Christian beliefs and values, age, location, and more - find Christian women and men that match your interests. Many Christian singles near you are waiting for you to connect & meet online in Crosspaths Free Christian Dating app!
• Experience new and exciting ways to find Christian matches - the “Most Eligible” tab offers a list of the most popular profiles on Crosspaths!
• Feel like trying something different? Try browsing profiles outside your search preferences in the “Explore” tab - you never know who you’ll meet! Thousands of God loving singles are waiting for you!
Upgrade to Crosspaths First Class for premium features including:
• Boost my profile: You can make your profile stand out from the crowd and be seen twice as often!
• Passport: Swipe anywhere in the world by changing your location and multiplying your Christian matches!
• Optimize Your Photo: Test which of your photos is getting you the most matches and choose the best one to find your true Christian love!
• Read receipts in chat: Check out when your messages have been delivered and read.
• Swipe Note: Send a personalized note along with your picture to get the conversation started.
• Super Swipe: Let that special someone know you “super like them”. Find your Christian soulmate in a fun way!
Download today and begin swiping Christian singles off their feet! Find Christian love with this matchmaking dating app!
If you choose to purchase Crosspaths First Class, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Current Crosspaths First Class subscription price starts at $10 USD/month. Prices are in U.S. dollars, may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. If you don’t choose to purchase Crosspaths First Class, you can continue using Crosspaths for free.
Have questions or want to contact us? We'd love to hear from you!
• Terms of Service: http://www.crosspathsapp.com/terms-of-service/
• We love feedback! Email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 6.4.4
Hellooo summer! This update includes bug fixes to give you a smoother experience finding the love you're looking for. Stay safe out there!
VPP Device Licensing
Rated 17+ for the following:
Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
iOS 11.0 or later
iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, iPad Pro (Cellular), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) (Cellular), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air (Cellular), iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 (Cellular), iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini Retina, iPad mini Retina (Cellular), iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 (Cellular), iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 (Cellular), iPad mini (5th Generation), iPad mini (5th Generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation), iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air4, iPad Air4Cellular, iPad EighthGen, iPad EighthGenCellular, iPod touch (6th Generation), iPod touch (7th generation)
English, Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Khmer, Korean, Lao, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
I like the app a lot but there aren’t that many Australians in it. Hopefully more Aussies will join :)
No one on it in my area in Australia. Can’t change from miles to kilometres.
I would like to be able to select which Christian faith I belong to, and which I would like in the one I am looking for, not just “Christian” for everybody and determinates based on how often we attend church. Otherwise I’m liking the app.
You have to have fb to use this as it is the only way to login... silly. When I tried it, it just kept asking for permission to use my fb, I accepted, then it asked another eight times. Then I gave up and deleted it.
Couldn’t create an account without logging in through Facebook which I don’t have, so can’t use the app.
Would be a great app if there were more users in Australia on this. Well designed. Perhaps before charging for premium features the app should focus on getting a user base and doing some paid advertising to get this more popular first :).
Super easy to use and understand. When more people jump on board it should be even better😁
It’s a great idea, something Christians need coz it ain’t easy meeting people. Tinder is rubbish. This is the place to go.
Simple and easy to use. Absolutely nothing negative to say about this app. More people need to get on it. No adds, just the app as it’s meant to be.
In my opinion it's a well made app and very user friendly. The only downer would have to be the fact there are almost no users on here. Once there are more users I think it'll be great!
Be great when more people jump on board!
Wait it out, once they get more people on board I think it'll be way better
In its early stages but I think it will be worth it.
Great Christian app
This a a great app really good I like it a lot unfortunately most users are in America currently but that's ok lol more publicity is needed lol
Not very good. No one in my area so can't really use the app